MY #BEINYOURSKIN EXPERIENCE + PICTURES

Its soo crazy how the universe will give you want you want if you just show gratitude and trust that what is rightfully yours you will receive ! So let me tell you a little back story about how the universe gave me exactly what I wanted ! CAUTION you may think i'm cray cray after you read this ahhaha !

I was scrolling down instagram one day and I see @TheBword talking about this #BEINYOURSKIN photo shoot experience ! So I slid into her DM's and told her I was interested to work with her aka Brianna ! She then wrote me back and was sooo sweet and she explained the package deals and I realized that I was still broke after allllll my many list of bills ( who can relate? ) so unfortunately I couldn't afford the shoot but I told her that I WILL WORK WITH YOU ONE DAY!( speak that shizzz into existence! )  I was so bummed out that I wasn't going to be able to take part in the shoot ! ( or so I thougggghhtttt) 

Fast forward a couple days go by I'm scrolling again down the gram and I see her little live video story blinking in the corner so I instantly clicked it and she said she was so happy that she sold out all the spots for the shoot ! SO SHE DECIDED TO DO A GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!
My heart sank to the bottom of my butt cause I got so excited !! I got out of bed grabbed my laptop and went to Starbucks to start typing ! I at first was just going to blog about what exactly what #Beinyourskin meant to me ! I originally had a whole blog typed up but it just wouldn't flow and I wanted to be different and stand out so then I came up with my poem that surprisingly just spilled out of my soul !

She would then announce the winner 3 days from then ! BUT in these 3 days I was preparing myself as if I had already won ! Not because i'm cocky or conceited but because I wanted this so bad I claimed it as if it was already mine ! I was already following one of the beautiful ladies who I knew was already going and I MESSAGED HER to see what time it started so that way I could get my shift covered for that Saturday ! Mind you it was like Tuesday ahah Yall think i'm playing when I said I claimed this shizzz ! So I got my shift covered for the day of the photo shoot !
 AND THEN.... SHE ANNOUNCED THAT I WON DUDE!! I was at work at the time and started screaming lmao I am still in shock that I WON! Little ol me Aleigha From Upland CA WON SOMETHING LIKE THIS ! Its such a big deal to me because the experience was just unexplainable!!! 

Briana and her whole team! Down to her Assistant, her hair and make-up artist her, photographer literally I felt like we were all BFFS The vibe that was cast off right when I walked thru the door was sooo overwhelmingly pleasant . NOT TO MENTION THE FREAKIN STUDIO it was at was just amazing ! Her assistant greets you with cheese and champagne the other ladies already dressed snapping pictures in the other side of the room then the ones over in the hair and make-up just getting pampered and treated like the queens that we are !! All I can say is that The experience was just amazing! No other words. It was a no judgement zone ! Like I never ever got my make-up professionally done let alone STYLED AND COACHED by the amazingly beautiful Brianna !

Briana + TEAM THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THIS EXPERIENCE . You have changed my life more than you know. You've empowered me to keep being the BOSS ASS BI*$H that I am!!!!
 I appreciate this more than words can even explain so THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!


OK IM SURE YOU ARE WAITING FOR THIS AFTER ALL MY BLABBING HERE ARE MY PICTURESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments

Back to Top