"Yoga Saved My LIfe . "

   
  I know what you're thinking ! How the hell did yoga Save this girls life.  Well It actually has gave me the strength to save myself . I was suicidal . As we all go through our normal life's and each and everyone of us has our personal issues we endure through out our life. I had mine. I was gaining weight like no other !Not to mention my girl friend and i moved to a whole new state where we knew not one soul , and my family doesnt count. Ha . I was  Never wanting to spend time with my friends . Pushing the people i love dearly away from me. Working out was not an option, because i was finding every. single. excuse. On why i couldn't work out. A diet was not the case because food was my comfort . I was giving up. I soon discovered yoga. I started yoga 30 days ago today . That means i ONLY HAVE 0 days left in my 30 days of yoga Home practice . Do you know how important that is to me !? I'm the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. But I kept up with it !

  I now have motivation to sit here and type this and make the time to do my practice daily I look forward to it every single day. I love the way i am learning to love myself for everything that I AM. As a curvy woman in this society its hard to love yourself with all the hate comments i get under my pictures on Instagram. It hurts . I'm leaning about my body and the way my body moves . And learning to bend in ways that light doesn't show ! lol.

  I personally chose to start my home practice instead of actually attending a professional class first . I was terrified to be quite honest with you. I was so intimidated about the idea of my big behind in front of some old lady or something or if i fall because i am clumsy as hell! Or the fact i couldn't even tell you what hell " Chaturanga Dandasana " meant 30 days ago or what position to go into ! So i avoided it all cost and chose "Yoga with Adrienne" as linked above is the 30 days of yoga challenge . I differently recommend it !



  One of my favorite things about this particular challenge is ,You get daily motivational/ couching emails personally sent to you for some extra motivation ! Yoga has so many great pros about the practice such as Improves your flexibility, Builds muscle strength, Perfects your posture, Makes you happier!! Tones and helps your lose weight. ( I lost about 9lbs !!!!!) Also it Helps you focus , Helps with sciatic nerve pain ! ( something i know to well , OUCH!) Then here's my favorite , helps you sleep deeper !!!! These are just SOME of my personal changes that yoga has helped me with . If you feel like yoga is something you may like to do ! Do your research find a online class at home first get familiar with the practice . Also here is the link again for the challenge I chose Yoga With Adrianne click on the link the first video that will pop is your "Orientation" In the description you'll find a link to the sign up page and all you have to enter is a a couple things about yourself and the best part is ITS FREE! Good ol youtube. And that's it !!

  OK one more thing !! With the help of my Fat Fighters along with my yoga challange
 i lost a total of 10 lbs in a total of 30days just by taking these every day 30 mins before my large meal and it helps by blocking the carbs from some of my large meal ! They really work . Click the link above to see how you can get them for yourself . Ok that's all lol

  Lastly I hope you find what works for you . And find the love YOU DESERVE to have for YOURSELF !
Below are a few of my progress pictures! Thank you again for stopping by SimplyStormy .
-AleighaStorm . 
                                   



Back to Top