About Me




  Hello ! If you heard about my blog through me then , y’all already know who I am. For those of you who stumbled upon this site, I’ll introduce myself My name Is Aleigha Storm I am 22 years old Born and Raised in Southern California.

  My Blog is about my simple yet complicated life.It will feature my favorite hair products, places I go ,food, life, relationships, and cool photos I take, Things I love, Things I hate, Things I try for the first time. DIY's . My bargin shopping hauls as well as Things that I learned across the years that made my Life Simple. Now.. what may make my life simple isn't always going to work for the next person. But I guess that's why we are here on this earth to experience and to learn things from each other.

  Let me just say I spent a few weeks thinking about whether or not I was going to start a blog and I eventually gave in. I know that I'll post about things I love and I want to share that with you! I'm just a simple girl who enjoys a simple life. Take a look let me know what you think !

  Lastly thank you! Thank you for stopping by ! I hope you enjoy as much as I did putting this all together , I worked VERY hard and I hope you find something that suits your needs!!! Leave me some feed back, go snooping take your time Have any questions?! Ask away !

  Grab a glass of wine or your fave bev and relax, I want it to be simple for you (;
-Aleigha Storm 
Back to Top